Abilex™ oral exerciser can be used to support swallow and oral motor rehabilitation settings such as:
- acute care hospital in-patient;
- long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH);
- skilled nursing facilities (SNF);
- rehab clinics;
- private practice clinics; and
- out-patient continuing care.
TO PLACE AN ORDER
Health care facilities, clinics, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), durable medical equipment vendors, and distributors may be offered bulk or volume based pricing when ordering in full case quantities. To obtain pricing and to place an order for your facility or office please email email@example.com or call 1-800-465-3296.
We will require the following information to process your order:
- Billing address and phone number;
- Shipping address, phone number and contact name (if different); and
- Facility type and department requesting the device.
Orders generally ship next business day from local warehouses in USA and Canada. Shipping options include ground, 2 day and next day delivery.
Payment terms are net 30 days for customers with pre-approved credit, otherwise prepayment is requested. Payment can be made by bank transfer, or credit card.